Commercial Litigation Solicitors and Business Solicitors
When a business dispute arises, it is vital to get the right advice from our commercial litigation solicitors as soon as possible to minimise the negative impact it can have on your business.
Our team of experts can provide you with the advice and support you need for a range of commercial litigation issues.
Our expert solicitors offer specialist legal advice on an extensive range of matters, including:
- Business Disputes
- Disputes Between Partners
- Disputes Between Shareholders
- Disputes Between Co-directors
- Commercial Leasehold Disputes
- Residential Leasehold Disputes
- Boundary Disputes
- Dispute Resolution
- Debt Recovery
- Business Debt Recovery
- Leasehold Valuation Tribunal (LVT)
- Business Mediation
- Business Leases
- Commercial Lease Renewal
Contact a Commercial Litigation Solicitor at Dominic Levent Solicitors today for immediate assistance.
0208 347 6640
Please complete the form below & our expert will get back to you.
Why you should use our Commercial Litigation Lawyers?
Our commercial lawyers provide expert advice and assistance aimed at protecting our clients’ best interests. At Dominic Levent our experts pride themselves on commitment to client care and quality.
With over 15 years of litigation experience, you can rest assured that our expert solicitors will achieve the best result possible for you.
Our litigation solicitors ensure that they can achieve a successful result for our clients. What our Client’s value is that:
- We know there is often a ‘bigger picture’ and can see beyond the direct issues, maintaining focus on our clients’ overall objective.
- Our lawyers encourage resolution through mediation or other Alternative Dispute Resolution methods.
- Our expert Solicitors provide a personal and professional yet cost-effective and competitive service
- We offer practical advice on the right course of action to resolve the dispute
- Our experts offer exceptional standards of client care.
- We are pro-active in achieving your objectives
Specialist, affordable and reliable Business Solicitors
Our expert business lawyers will provide you with outstanding support and guidance, and sound legal advice throughout. Our corporate lawyers will offer the expertise that you require to ensure that any disputes are dealt with professionally and in a commercially viable manner.
Our Specialist Solicitors can assist with the following areas:
- Contractual Disputes
- Landlord and Tenant Issues
- Your Rights as a Director
- Your Rights as a Company Secretary
- Partnerships With or Without Partnership Agreements
- Retail Businesses
- Businesses That Require Alcohol Licenses
Commercial Litigation FAQs
How can you help if my business is owed money?
We help many businesses that have been left unpaid for services or goods that they have provided. We are able to use a variety of techniques to recover your business recovers what it is due, whether that is by way of us negotiating with the debtors, the use of Alternative Dispute Resolution, the threat or use of litigation or the threat or use of insolvency procedures.
I have a dispute with my business partner, how can you help?
We assist many business people (for example directors, shareholders, business partners) in disputes arising between them and other stakeholders in their business whether they are a partnership or a limited company.
We can adopt a pragmatic approach when dealing with disputes between businesses partners and co-directors and can ensure that our clients’ interests are best protected by making our client’s aware of likely outcomes as early as possible and also encouraging the pursuit of remedies that are cost effective that are dependent on each client’s particular circumstances.
Dominic Levent Solicitors cover the following areas:
- Arnos Grove
- Botany Bay
- Burnt Oak
- Bush Hill Park
- Brent Cross
- Colney Hatch
- Church End
- Crewes Hill
- East Finchley
- Enfield Forty Hill
- Friern Barnet
- Grange Park
- Golders Green
- Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Henley’s Corner
- Monken Hadley
- New Southgate
- The Ridgeway
- Waltham Cross
- Woodside Park