Zodiac Signs Most Likely to Divorce, Ranked From Most to Least
Marriage is one of the greatest adventures two people can take in a lifetime, and while all marriages begin with the best intentions, sometimes the stars are not aligned . . . literally. There’s no surefire way of telling whether or not a relationship will last, but astrology can give us pretty big hints about what traits could permanently damage a marriage. Here are the signs that are most likely to divorce, ranked from most to least.
- Capricorn. Capricorns have a lot of lovely qualities that help in a relationship, but even though they are known for being intelligent and honest, they are also known for caring about themselves more than others. This serious sign has confidence for days and has a low tolerance for anyone who doesn’t see things their way. The best thing for a Capricorn to do in a long-term relationship is to try to relax and understand where their partner is coming from. If they don’t, things might take a disastrous turn.
- Aquarius. Independent and flighty are two overwhelming traits of the Aquarius spouse, neither of which make for a strong marriage. Sure, this trait makes a great friend and a fun child, but as a
partnerit can be a little exhausting. A relationship is the coming together of two people, and compromise needs to happen for a strong and successful marriage.
- Virgo. Virgos are lovely, strong-minded people. They often bring out the best in their partner, by helping accomplish goals and thinking about the future. However, they also have a tendency to get frustrated when things don’t go the way they had intended. To ensure a happy marriage with a Virgo, acknowledge their plans and do what you can to help. It will mean a lot to them, and in
returnthey can be loyal partners.
- Sagittarius. Born
travelers, this fire sign definitely has some spunk. This can make for a fun-filled and adventurous relationship, or it can lead to some serious problems. Since they are also known for being impatient and lacking diplomacy, a spouse of a Sagittarius needs to grow a thick skin and learn to appreciate spontaneous moments.
- Scorpio. Scorpios are extremely passionate individuals who love making others feel appreciated, as long as they get it in return. They can be the greatest love a person has ever had, but be aware of the Scorpio’s jealousy. That sting, which can be fierce, stems from the fact that they expect a lot from their partners. If you’re an honest and loving partner,
thana Scorpio spouse will be an ideal partner.
- Aries. Curious, passionate, and loving, an Aries partner is pretty great. This love can last a lifetime, as long as the spouse can handle all of their personality quirks. Energy abounds with this sign, and it’s not always stable. They have a tendency to want to try new things and consequently have been known to make some bad decisions. Find a way to
honortheir energy while at the same time helping them make good choices.
- Gemini. There are two sides to a Gemini. While there is the risk that this sign will be ruled by indecisiveness and occasional bouts of sullenness, the more dominant traits are perfect for maintaining a healthy and loving relationship. Gentle and affectionate, this is a sign that cares deeply about their family and loved ones. Being ruled by Mercury also means that they’re willing to communicate, which is an essential trait to a strong marriage.
- Libra. To a Libra, fair and balanced is more than just a slogan, it’s a way of life. Each member of the Libra’s family deserves to be treated with love and respect, and they will make sure that happens. However, it’s that same drive for fairness that might make them unwilling to get into confrontations, thus letting arguments bubble and boil for far too long.
- Leo. Yes, a Leo is well-known for being stubborn and strong-willed, but what makes a Leo a strong partner are two specific traits – loyalty and generosity. Truly a giving sign, they will do anything for their partner, and they thrive on showing their loved ones how much they care. Loyal to a fault, since they have a tendency to take it really personally when others abuse their trust, this sign is in it for the long haul.
- Cancer. Empathetic and loyal, Cancer signs are practically made for marriage. They care deeply about their home and everyone in it, so they’re unafraid to put the work into a relationship. Yet, the only thing keeping Cancer from being the best suited for marriage is their ability to become overly moody and manipulative. It’s because they care so deeply that they sometimes let those emotions get in the way of what they should actually do to mend relationships.
- Taurus. Hands down the most reliable sign, those lucky enough to be married to a Taurus are destined for a long and happy life. If matched with the right sign, they will be passionate and loving,
favoringintimate relationships that are established on trust and sensual desires. However, this sign is not right for everyone and can become very complicated and stubborn.
- Pisces. Like their fish counterpart, people born under the Pisces sign know how to go with the flow. This flexibility, along with their dependability, compassion, and romantic leanings,
makefor a great marriage. Pisces make amazing partners who, once committed, are connected for life. Selfless and always willing to help others, the biggest risk of divorce for this sign is the tendency to let people take advantage of their good nature.
(Video provided by Wochit)